Skin and Wax has made some changes due to COVID-19
Dear Skin and Wax community,
Skin and Wax is still temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Esthetic services are part of Phase Two Re-Opening. However, I'm still waiting for official confirmation that Anne Arundel county will be included and for guidelines from the State Board of Cosmetologists. Curbside and Home Deliveries are available for products. At this point I'm planning on returning Wednesday June 17th. Here are some of the changes I have made to keep us all safer.
• Removed all upholstered furniture and blankets.
• Brought in a HEPA air filter machine to help keep the air clean.
• Digitized all client intake forms. NO PAPER!
• Added more time in-between clients to ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of ALL surfaces.
• I will be wearing a new face mask, face shield, gloves and apron with each client.
What to expect at Skin and Wax
1. Digital Client Forms - Everyone will be sent a new intake form via text/email. Please fill out prior to your appointment.
2. Clients must wait in their cars prior to service. Text/Call when you arrive, I'll let you know when I'm ready.
3. All clients must wear a mask. If you are not wearing a mask you will not be allowed to enter the studio and receive services.
4. Upon entering you will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer.
5. Clients will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer and will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver. If you are feeling sick,please call ASAP to reschedule.
6. No additional guests are allowed in the studio.
7. Due to the increase in supplies now needed to run Skin and Wax there will be a flat $5 COVID-19 fee applied to all services,
Thank you so much for sticking with me. I look forward to seeing you all again, Cate Campbell