"I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. Underneath the mistletoe last night. She didn't see me creep down the stairs to have a peep; She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep. Then, I saw mommy tickle Santa Claus Underneath his beard so snowy white; Oh, what a laugh it would have been. If daddy had only seen. mommy kissing Santa Claus, last night."
Here are 5 simple ways to get soft, younger looking, kissable lips in time for the holiday's
As the temperature drops outside, it feels almost impossible to keeps our lips from getting dry and chapped. Constantly reapplying drugstore chapsticks and lip balms can become a part time job. And unfortunately it usually never results in smoother softer lips. Read on to find out some easy fixes for your less than fabulous kisser!
1. Gently cleanse your lips while doing a light exfoliation. A simple sugar scrub made with coconut oil will work in a pinch. I prefer to use a
facial scrub, Dermalogica's Multivitamin Thermofoliant.
*Do Not Attempt if your lips are so dry that they are cracked and bleeding.
2. Treat your lips every morning to something that will restore and condition. My go to is Dermalogica's Lip Renewal Complex containing hyaluronic acid for hydration, collagen boosting peptides and a deep conditioning shea butter . It's also perfect to smooth over the lips and works like a primer under your favorite lippie.
3. Throughout the day you will want to reapply either a balm if your lips need added protection or a gloss like GrandeLips Hydrating plumper. For super dry lips turn to Aquaphor it will create a protective barrier while your day and night treatments work their magic!
4. Nighttime is the right time to get serious healing happening while you sleep. Nightly Lip Treatment by Dermalogica not only hydrates and restores but also minimizes the appearance of laugh lines.
5. Lay back and let a professional do the heavy lifting. Add on a lip treatment to your next facial at SKIN and WAX.